Monday, March 30, 2015

Shining Incident (Averted)



When the fog rolls in,
and the rain begins,
you will call my name,
you will call my name.

And you will come to me,
in your weakest hour.
You will succumb to me--
feel my super power.

Remember December,
the glow won't go forever.
Remember . . . remember,
this won't last forever.

Put away the axe.
Let your mind relax.
Pour yourself a beer,
spring is near.

This time was close,
you were seeing ghosts,
but the sun melts the snow,
and the feelings go.

Encapsulate your rage,
your house becomes a cage.
Every sound you hear
devastates your ears.

But you made it, you made it,
the gray days finally faded,
and they made it, they made it,
your family's out of danger.

But remember December,
the glow won't go forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment